Saturday 22 October 2016

Spooky

Hello!


Today at the Vera Lane Studio Facebook Group we had a virtual Halloween card making party.

Here is what I made:


I used a gelli plate, acrylic paint and stencils to make the background, then doodled with black and white pens and added some Stickles glitter and washi tape. The images were coloured with alcohol markers and fussy cut. The pumpkin has glossy accent eyes and the zombie fairy has glitter wings and wand. The sentiment was computer generated and printed.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Calendar Challenge October - Halloween 28/10
Simply Create Too #120 Halloween 28/10
Kitty Bee Challenge #83 Halloween 4/11


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.