Monday 24 April 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Blossom

Hello!
   
Today I'm sharing my DT project for Vera Lane Studio.



I made this card using the beautiful Blossom digi set.  
Doesn't the little lady look happy walking through the meadow with the breeze in her hair and the butterfly floating by? It looks like a perfect day to me!  I have a friend with a May birthday and this will be just perfect for her.


The images were coloured with alcohol markers and fussy cut. They were arranged onto the cloudy sky design paper from Craft Sensations, which was then matted onto black card. I adhered the image mat onto co-ordinating striped paper using foam tape to give some dimension.
The complete card is 6 x 6 inches.
I decided to add one of the sentiments to the inside of the card in place of a greeting or verse.


Blossom



I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo



I'd like to play along in these challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks #347 Butterflies 25/04
Quick Quotes Challenge #74 26/04
Simply Papercrafts ¢45 AG 27/04
Crafting With An Attitude #26 AG 28/04
Crafting When We Can #142 One for the Girls 29/04
Dragonfly Journeys #90 It's Hip to beSquare 30/04
Cards in Envy Pretty Pastels 30/04
Crafty Calendar Challenge April Showers/Spring 01/05
Aloha Friday Challenges #93 In the Garden 05/05


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.