Tuesday 24 October 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: The Carollers

Hello everyone!

At Vera Lane Studio we have a new digi set release. It's just in time for your Christmas projects, is called The Carollersand features three cute little carollers, a lamp-post and two sentiments.

I used two of the cuties, Carol and Christopher, and set them carolling around the lamp in a snowy scene for my card:



I coloured the images with markers and fussy cut them. I made the background with distress oxide inks and spritzed it with Glimmer Mist. For the snow I used a stitched border die and added some grey ink and some crystal Stickles. I used part of one of the sentiments, cut it into strips and inked the edges. I matted the image and background onto white, black and red card, then attached it to the card base.

    

The Carollers



I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed, supportive group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE. There's always tons of fabulous inspiration!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

C.R.A.F.T Challenge #438 Christmas 25/10
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #17 Christmas AG 29/10
Crafting with Friends #53 AG 02/11 (#3)
Creative Fingers #139 AG 02/11
Christmas at Sweet Stampin AG Christmas 07/11


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.