Tuesday 21 November 2017

{Pin}spirational Challenges: Coffee


Hello Friends!

Today is the start of a new challenge at 

{PIN}spirational Challenges.



Here is the inspiration photo for Challenge #205 which will run for 2 weeks 
(21 November - 4th December).




Our sponsor this time is the wonderful Scribbles Designs.

    
I was lucky to receive a Scribbles digital stamp to work with called #917 Coffee
Here is my card:


I paper pieced my coffee cup with G45 Twelve Days Of Christmas paper. The edges were inked with Vintage Photo ink and the sleeve was made from Kraft card. I wound baker's twine around the sleeve and added a punched heart with a smaller heart coated with Glossy Accents. I made a banner using a Cheery Lynn Banner die and more G45 papers. Another Glossy Accented heart was added to the banner. The sentiment is from Create With TLC, die cut with a stitched rectangle die and matted onto co-ordinating paper.

That's all from me today...

hope you'll pop over to 
to check out the gorgeous designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to take part in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today. 
xoxo

I'd like to take part in these challenges:

Star Stampz Use a Digi Image 23/11
Card Mania #98 AG 26/11
Crafting with an Attitude #33 AG 26/11
Crafting from the Heart #184 AG 27/11
Classic Design Team Challenge Nov AG 27/11
Creative Moments #131 AG 27/11
A Bit More Time To Craft #56 AG (#2) 28/11
Cards in Envy Only Paper Cards (#2) 03/12
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #70 AG (#2) 02/12
Create With TLC #16 AG 31/12



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.