Monday 30 July 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Painter's Palette


Hello!

Today at Vera Lane Studio there is a new release. It is part of the Arthur Avenue series and is called Painter's Palette. Not only do you get two digital stamp to colour, but you also get a pre-coloured digital collage version and two sentiments.

Here is what I made:


I used the pre-coloured version - super quick and easy to print, fussy cut and arrange on a card, tag or journal page. I decided to make a distressed oxide background to which I added some stamping and inked the edges. I placed Painter's Palette on foam pads and grounded her with washi tape strips. I also added collage elements (apartments, cloud and sunshine) from Fun College Sheet 3.



Painter's Palette                        Fun College Sheet 3


That's all from me for today.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. 
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Catz #427 AG/Use Yellow 02/08
Jo's Scrapshack #244 AG 03/08
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #86 AG (5) 03/08
Use Your Stuff #323 Colour Scheme 05/08

Crafting from the Heart #217 AG 06/08
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1830 AG 06/08
Artistic Inspirations #205 AG 06/08
Crafty Creations #371 AG 07/08
Cardz TV #58 AG 09/08
A Snowflakes Promise #53 AG 14/08

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.