It's the month of October and here at Gecko Galz we are gearing up to the Tricks and Treats Blog Hop which starts on the 29th October. We will have lots of inspiration, free collage sheets and many chances to win prizes, so please come and join us.
Pop Up Card
Jennifer's video is here.
Jennifer used stamping to decorate her card, whereas we're more likely to use papers and cut-outs from Gecko Galz. Here is my card:
2. I used a 2 inch circle punch to cut the apertures, one in the front of the card and two in the middle section. You'll notice that my masking tape tore the black paper as I removed the die.
3. I added some Black Soot ink to the torn paper. Later I decided to cover it with die cur frames.
5.This is how the back and middle sections(reverse side) look now the image is adhered.
6. The front is now adhered to the middle section.
8. Now when the card is opened, the flap appears in the aperture, so this is where the second image needs to be placed.
9. Lastly, I decorated the front of the card. You can see that I covered the torn paper part with die cut circle borders.
Witchy Women Haunted Ephemera
I hope you'll join our Happy Haunting Challenge where the Winner will get a $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!)
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the monthly $1 deals!
Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.
We also have a friendly Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize.
Do come and join us!