Hello
The theme is always 'Anything Goes' and you can enter up to 3 different projects. The challenge runs all month until mid day (BST) 29th September.
This month's challenge is sponsored by Wendy from WendyLynn's Paper Whims and the random winner will receive their choice of 2 sets of digital collage sheets from her store..
Here is what I made:
It is a rolodex mini booklet. I used a set called Fairy Wings.
I die cut the card pieces from black cardstock and added some teal coloured patterned paper. The images were printed and cut, then inked around the edges and added on top of the patterned paper. A sticker sentiment was added to each page and a die cut, inky flower and leaves attached as embellishments.
***
That's all for now.
We'd love to see your creations.
Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!
Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.