Tuesday 1 March 2016

ATC: Teal, Red and Grey

This week's ATC challenge at Wicked Wednesday is a colour challenge.


I love this colour combination, but it took me ages to decide what to do. 
Here is what I finally came up with:

Background: modelling paste through Dylusions 'Luscious Leaves' stencil; acrylic paint in ultramarine and viridian hue, applied with baby wipes; card edged in Ranger jet black ink. Die cut foliage for seaweed, coloured in a puddle of Gray Flannel Memento ink and water. Natural fibres.

Image: Mermaid digi stamp by Prettygraphikdesign, coloured with Spetrum Noir markers. Mermaid's lower body covered in sequins; fins and tail were overdabbed with iridescent medium. Image attached to background with foam dots.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable and I love the sequins on her tail. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.