Friday 19 May 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Window Shaker Card

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I'm sharing several DT posts for Vera Lane Studio. This is the third.

This week saw the release of a new set of digital stamps called Windows. The possibilities are endless with these lovely window frames.

I made a shaker card:



The window frame and lady, Svetlana, were printed separately, coloured with alcohol markers and fussy cut. The inside of the frame was also cut away and replaced with clear acetate sheet. A window-sized hole was cut out of the wooden patterned paper and the frame adhered onto this. 
I used glittered striped paper for my wallpaper and adhered Svetlana to this. Foam pads were carefully placed around the back of the frame. I used a cotton bud and talc to take some of the stickiness off the sides of the foam pads. Sequins were placed on the background wallpaper and the window frame adhered on top.



Windows                      Ladies Who Lunch

   

There are many wonderful and weird residents on Vera Lane. Who would you have looking out from your window? 
DT member Teresa has a mini competition on our Facebook page , open until the end of May, which we'd love you to be a part of.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

*QKR Stampede #244 AG 25/05
*Pattie's Creations Challenge #134 AG 31/05
Polkadoodles#20 AG 02/06


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.