Tuesday 6 June 2017

* {Pin}spirational Challenges: Roses

Hello friends!

First of all, I'd like to welcome 3 new followers:
* Beth Brovold 
* Linda Kupstas
* Alexander Kretschamen
Thank you so much, ladies, for showing an interest in my little spot in blogland. I'm absolutely delighted!



Today is the start of a new challenge at 

{PIN}spirational Challenges.

Challenge #192 runs for 2 weeks until 19th June.


Here is the lovely inspiration photo:




Our sponsor this time is Beccy's Place:

 

I was lucky to get a digital stamp called Wild Rose from the lovely Beccy, and here is the card I made:



I decided that since the image is so pretty I would simply print it, along with the sentiment, colour it with markers and die-cut it with a stitched rectangle die, then layer it. I used green textured card, black card and white dotty embossed card to build up my layers.
Here is a closer look at the image:



I was so enamoured with the roses, that I made a second card - this time without a sentiment and layered it with pink textured card:



That's all from me this time.
hope you'll pop over to 
to check out the gorgeous designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to take part in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today. 
xoxo

I'd like to take part in these challenges:

Crafting From The Heart #162 AG 11/06 DT Favourite
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenges #1723 AG 11/06 Honourable Mention
Artistic Inspirations Challenges #180 AG/Option of Flowers 11/06
Crazy Challenge #250 Use Flowers 18/06
 * Incy Wincy Design AG 18/06
A Perfect Time To Craft AG 27/06
Beccy's Place AG 30/06




I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.