Wednesday 25 October 2017

* Cat Lovers Hop: Kitty Planner Clip & Bookmark


Hello Everyone!

The Cat Lovers Blog Hop is taking place over at Her Peaceful Garden.

Janis has been super-busy organising the event and has many fabulous sponsors. I hope you'll come on over and take a look and maybe even play along! 

I'm on holiday this week, so all of my posts have been scheduled. Hopefully I'll be able to snag some free wi-fi when we're out and about and off the ship, so I'll do my best to visit everyone! If I can't, then I promise to catch up with all the lovely cat ladies when I get home! 

A couple of days ago I showed a card that I made with Vera Lane Studio Cats on the Block. Today I have a planner clip or bookmark made from the same images:

   

These are super easy and quick to make. Print out 2 images making sure that one of them is flipped, so that they will match when you place them back to back. Colour the images, add some Glossy Accents to their eyes and to the jewels in the crown. Fussy cut around the image.  I colour the back edges of the images as well, so that if they don't match up perfectly, it doesn't show too much! Next add the jumbo paperclip - I use double sided tape and glue, or silicone glue. Keep the edges pressed together until the glue sets a little. 





Thanks for stopping by today.
I'd very much like it if you would become a 'follower'!
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Her Peaceful Garden



I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.