Monday 27 November 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Snowman Shaker


Hello friends!

I have a second project for Vera Lane Studio today.  This time it's a holiday card.


I decided to make a shaker card and to keep it fairly simple. 
I started by colouring the images with marker pens. I added Glossy Accents to the snowman's eyes. I've had these embossed frames lying around for quite a time and thought they'd be good for making a shaker card top. I simply attached some acetate to the back of the frame with double sided tape. 
I made the shaker box using glitter card for the back and die cut foam frames for the sides - two foam frames glued on top of each other were enough to give the depth needed for the sequins to move. Once the glue was dry, the sequins were placed inside and the foam frame attached to the top frame. The shaker box was then added to a red blank card. 
The snowman and trees were glued in to place overlapping the window. 

    The Tiny Snow Family            Tree Lot            Winter Coat (sentiment)
    

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration and eye candy!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges #26 29/11
Crafty Catz #394 AG/Winter Colours 30/11
Crafty Friends #71 Add a Sentiment 01/12
Allsorts Challenge #443 Inspired by song (Frosty the Snowman) 01/12
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #70 02/12
613 Avenue Create #203 AG 02/12
Crafting from the Heart #185 AG 03/12 DT Favourite

Challenge Up Your Life #80 Trees 06/11 TOP 3

Alphabet Challenge S for Snow People 07/12
Dragonfly Journeys #106 Christmas Tree 09/12 WINNER


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.