Tuesday 30 January 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Don't Count Your Chickens...


Hello!

Today I'm sharing an ATC featuring the New Day digi stamps from Vera Lane Studio.


I love this little girl with her finger pointing and wagging, as if she's saying something important that she doesn't want you to forget.
I coloured the images with Copics and fussy cut them. I added Glossy Accents to the eyes. The sun is adhered directly onto the background and the girl and the chicken are popped up on foam pads. She has some good advice for the chicken!
The background is recycled packaging with Vintage Photo inked edges and some natural fibres were added to the lower half.




I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

You'll find us HERE on Facebook in a closed group.
 There's always tons of fabulous inspiration and eye candy!
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Catz #401 AG 01/02 (#2)
Crafters' Castle #1 AG 01/02 (#3)
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #1804 AG 04/02
A Snowflakes Promise #47 AG 05/02
TTCRD WB 30 Jan  06/02
Crafty Creations #359 AG 12/02 (#2)

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.