Friday 16 March 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Bohemian ATCs


Hello!

I'm sharing the two ATCs I made for the Vera Lane Studio Facebook group swap. 

The theme this month is Bohemian.


My first ATC uses an image from Hair Day and I've added the free feather headband and some flowers from The Organics set. I coloured the images with Copics and added some white highlights and Glossy Accent details. The background is distress ink with gold heat embossing. Some sequin trim is added for extra detail.
           

For this one I used April from April Showers - she's dressed ready for her music festival and the signpost, from Birdy, is sending her in the right direction. She has some flag bunting and some raffia for added texture and she is on another distress ink background.
Hair Day                         The Organics   
         
April Showers                              Birdy
    




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

ATC 1
Artistic Inspirations #195 AG 18/03
Crafting from the Heart #198 AG 18/03
Crafty Creations #362 AG 26/03

ATC 2
PIP  #1810 AG 18/03
Penny's Challenges #371 AG 20/03
Crafty Catz #408 AG 22/03
Inspiration Destination #146 AG 28/03

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.