Saturday 11 December 2021

Gecko Galz: White Christmas


 Hello

At the Gecko Galz Scrapbooking Blog we always have a 25 Tags of December event, and today is one of my days to show a tag that I created.

I'm calling this one White Christmas:


I used a Sizzix die to create a tag base from white card. I adhered some Gecko Galz patterned paper and a strip of silver glitter tape. Next I added my die cut image from the Winter Wonderland collage set (free at one of the blog hops) and I matted it onto silver mirror card, adding some silvery mesh trim underneath. I cut the girl image out from a second print, shaped her and popped her on foam tape so that she has some dimension. I added some die cut snowflakes with a gem in the centre of each one and I made a couple of 3D Impresslit Snowflakes to which I added glitter and silver embossing powder.
The white edges that were left exposed were also heat embossed with silver powder. A piece of white tinsel was threaded to tie the tag in place.


That's all for now!
I hope you'll join our Holly and Ivy Challenge where the winner will get a $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.


The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product 
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the monthly $1 deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a friendly Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. 
Do come and join us!


I'll be back on the 20th December with more Gecko Galz projects.

Here's all the info you need:
Current Gecko Galz Challenge : "Holly and Ivy"
***
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts #431 Time to be Merry 15/12
Crafty Catz #576 AG 16/12
Creative Fingers #221 AG 10/01

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 
***

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous tag. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts this week- Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.