Sunday 3 March 2024

Conjurer of Dreams: Down the Rabbit Hole


Hello

Today I'm sharing some projects I made using Conjurer of Dreams images. I hope you'll pop over to the store and take a look at the Digital Art on sale for collage, scrapbooks, journals, cards and more.

The theme this month is Down the Rabbit Hole..

Here is what I made:
 

This is an altered, hardback, kraft, spiral-bound notebook (my favourite kind of notebook).
I only altered the front cover by adding some patterned design paper to frame the iimage. I created the image digitally using 3 sets from Conjurer of Dreams:  Dream Garden, Alice and  March Hare Tea. I added gemstones and metallic embellishments along with die cut Kraft lacy borders. The sentiment is a Tim Holts Idea-ology sticker.
PIP Challenges 2409 AG 10/03
***
Next I have a pair of treat boxes. 


I used a Sizzix Pillow Box die and Papermania textured card to create the box, then die cut a lacy doily from pearlescent card and used a circle die to cut the Alice images. I added some die cut leaves and made tiny flowers with a pearl at the centre of each. The sentiment is a clipping sticker from Idea-ology. Polka dot navy blue ribbon was adhered around the box 
and the topper popped on foam for some dimension.



Die Cut Divas March 31/03

***
Next I have a large 3D tag:


I used 3 different images from the Magic Mushrooms set to create the background and fussy cut one of the March Hare Storybook hares to pop behind some fussy cut mushrooms.
Crafty Animals #81 AG 26/03

***
Here are a couple of small notecards or gift card holders:


The Fairy Doors provide the background for the fussy cut Garden Gnomes.

***
And my last physical make is a set of bookmarks to celebrate World Book Day on the 7th March:

I used the beautiful images from Magical Library,. I simply layered them onto textured card and then onto a navy die cut tag. I used eyelets and threaded some Chipped Sapphire, dyed ribbon through to finish. I typed and printed some sentiments, cut them into strips and adhered to the images.

***
And finally my digital art collages.
The first three use these products:
Dream Garden and Fairy Doors. as backgrounds and
the characters are Alice, March Hare Tea and March Hare Storybook




***
The next two collages use Toadstools, March Hares Storybook, and Alice:



***

The next three use the Magical Forest background which Kim made just for me along with March Hares Storybook, Puss n Boots and Renaissance Animals:




That's all for now.

Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo



5 comments:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwwww what gorgeous images and projects Carole you have bin very busy.......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations and images,love all the mushrooms.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous images-such a stunning project! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your projects are gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic projects!! Thanks for linking up your lovely gift boxes to our March challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.