Wednesday 3 April 2024

Conjurer of Dreams: It's About Time


 Hello


Today I'm sharing some projects I made using Conjurer of Dreams images. I hope you'll pop over to the store and take a look at the Digital Art on sale for collage, scrapbooks, journals, cards and more.

The challenge theme this month is It's About Time.

Here is what I made.

A pair of cards


The beautiful backgrounds are from the Blue Space set and the butterflies are from the Bohemian Butterfly set. I printed onto glossy photo paper. The fussy cut butterflies were shaped and glittered and their wings float freely from the card.

Crafty Gals Corner #253 AG 09/04
Triple B Challenge April 24 30/04
Daisy Chain Challenge #84 Not Square 30/04

A set of ATCs:


I used the Timeless background set and added the Victorian Butterfly Girls on foam tape for dimension. Beneath each girl is some textured trim. I also added some tiny butterflies from the Bohemian Butterfly set. The 'time' sentiments were typed and printed, then cut into strips.




I decided to add the ATCs to a Distress Oxide backgrounds and popped them on a navy blue card to make cute notecards:


PIP Challenges #2413 AG 07/04
A Perfect Time to Craft April AG 28/04

A decorated gift box:


For this I salvaged a beautiful gold coloured chocolate box and simply printed my favourite Bohemian Butterfly image twice. One image was distressed around the edges and adhered to the top of the box with gold die cut borders placed around the edges.. The second image was fussy cut and adhered in the middle, leaving the butterfly wings free. I added Glossy Accents to the body of the butterfly.

***
And some digital art collages: 





Here are the products I used:

That's all for now.

Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo




 

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous images and cards Carole................gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards. I wondered whether Gecko Galz and Conjurer of Dreams were linked in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! So much eye candy here. I'm loving your ATC's, the collages and the gift box. Thanks for joining us again this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.