Thursday, 1 October 2026

Crafts Galore Encore: Garden Gnomes

 

Hello

Today sees that start of a new challenge at Crafts Galore Encore. 

The theme is always 'Anything Goes' and you can enter up to 3 different projects.  The challenge runs all month until mid day (BST) 30th October.

This month's challenge is sponsored by Kim from Conjurer of Dreams and the random winner will receive their choice of 2 sets of digital images from her store..

Here is what I made:

It's a set of cute tags. The set I used is called Gnome Tags and there is so much detail on these images.

I printed the set out twice and chose three tags. The whole tags were matted onto kraft card. From the second tags I fussy cut each gnome, the stamps and number tags and any other complete embellishment such as the butterfly. I inked the edges of these fussy cut bits and layered them using foam pads. Beneath the gnomes and some labels, I added cheesecloth to add some texture.

Here they are once more:


Some calico flowered trim was also added with a small green pearl added in the centre of each flower.


Holes were punched through the top of each tag and lace trim was folded in half and stapled as ties.


***

That's all for now.

Please pop over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DT's wonderful designs and to enter our challenge. 


We'd love to see your creations.
Remember the challenge is always 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project - it doesn't have to be a card and you can enter up to 3 times.

Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.