Pages

Saturday, 13 February 2016

Pocket Letter Challenge: Stamped images

I love making and trading Pocket Letters. Up to now, though, my pocket letters have tended to be collage-style.


Here is my first entry to the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity Challenge #21. The challenge was to create a Pocket Letter using real stamped images, as opposed to digital stamps.

I received an Inkylicious Ink Dusting Starter Kit  for Christmas and thought this was perfect for this project.

Here is my pocket letter inside the trading card sleeve:


ATC backgrounds: White card, Memento ink pads (red, yellow, blue) and Inkylicious Ink Dusters

Stamps used:
Top row : 1st and 3rd card - free fairy stamps and sentiments from PaperCraft Essentials magazine #127; 2nd card - Inkylicious 'From within the heart' sentiment stamp

Middle RowInkylicious "Picture Perfect'  stamp and mountain & valley stencil

Bottom RowInkylicious "Olive Branch' stamp and 'Birds on wire silhouette' stamp


Here are some of the individual cards:

This pocket letter is available for trade if anyone is interested. I'll fill the back with crafting goodies and a letter.