Tuesday 30 August 2016

May Vera Lane

Hello friends,

A special warm welcome to my newest follower, Margaret.

I made this card using Vera Lane Studio digital stamps. I just love the cute and quirky characters created by Janet Klein.



I chose some gingham DP for the background. I edged it in Vintage Photo ink and matted it onto black card. The images were coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut. They were all adhered on foam pads for dimension.




The digi sets I used are:

Whimsical May Birthday Girl and Rescue Puppies

  

Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Ooh la la Creations  #212 Girly

A Gem Of A Challenge #176 Summer Fun

Simply Papercrafts #35 Anything Goes


Crafting from the Heart #125 AG


Craft Your Passion #327 AG


Lacy Sunshine AG


Great Impressions August - AG


Crafting Circle August - AG with a coloured image



I'd really love some feedback :)      I read and appreciate all your comments. 
To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.