Friday 1 December 2017

Gecko Galz: Dashing through the Snow

Hello everyone!


Happy December!

This is such a busy and exciting month with all the hustle and bustle of shopping and holiday preparations! I hope you'll find a little time to visit the Gecko Galz blog each day to see the Tags of December event - it starts tomorrow and one lucky blog follower will win a prize package each day!


This month at Gecko Galz our new customer challenge theme is ''Dashing Through The Snow" - another great excuse to make a few greetings cards for friends and family. 

I made a few cards. All of the printed paper products are from Gecko Galz.

Here is my first card, Snow Girl:



I used beautiful papers from the Frozen mini paper pack and inked the edges with Vintage Photo. I matted it onto kraft card. I added some gorgeous ivory lace along the bottom edge and made a short paper banner for the left side of my card onto which I attached some pearl trim.  The image is from the Czarina Digital Kit. I cut it out with a fancy oval die and used marker pens to ink up the edges. I added clear Stickles glitter to the snow on the fir trees on the image.



 I made a cluster of flowers, fibres and foliage, adding gesso to the tiny cones I collected whilst on a walk earlier this year. Some glitter snowflakes and a die cut sentiment finish off my card.



Czarina Kit                                 Frozen Mini Paper Pack
      

The following cards were all quick and easy to make, just matting and layering beautiful Gecko Galz papers with a lovely image and adding a little trim and a few embellies :

Snow Children
Paper Pack:  Star Crossed
Collage Set: Very Vintage Christmas






Santa's Sleigh
Paper Pack: Merry and Bright
Collage Set: Santa Claus Lane






Santa's Snow Parade
Paper Pack: Merry and Bright
Collage Set: Merry Little Christmas






That's all from me for now!

I hope you'll join our 'Dashing Through The Snow' challenge. 
The winner and DT Favourite get a whopping $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.

The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product ...
(this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) 
Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the $1 Wednesday deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a Private Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. Come and join us!

I'll be back on the 12th and 29th December with more Gecko Galz Winter projects.
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in the following challenges: 

Snow Girl
Sasayaki Glitter Blue 03/12
Aud Sentiments #194 Christmas 10/12 Top 5

Inspiration Destination #139 AG 12/12
A Bit More Time To Craft #57 AG 15/12
Muse Christmas Visions #90 23/12
A Perfect Time To Craft 26/12 DT Favourite

Crafting by Designs AG 31/12 
Creative Ladybirds #32 AG 31/12 WINNER

*Christmas Cards All Year Round 31/12
Vintage Journey Winter Wonderland 04/01

Snow Children
Creative Knockouts #222 Snow Much Fun 06/12
Crafty Catz #395 AG 07/12
Make My Monday Happy Holidays 09/12
Emerald City #6 22/12
Creates and Makes #17 AG 25/12

Santa's Sleigh
C R A F T Challenge #444 Christmas Present  05/12
Winter Wonderland  Red and Green 07/12

Santa's Parade
Crafty Gals Corner #151 AG 04/12

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.