Monday 12 November 2018

* Vera Lane Studio: Coffee Girl ATC


I am still having trouble with Blogger. 
I'm sorry, but I cannot comment on blogs that only allow Google account users to leave comments. For some reason, if you have comment moderation then I can comment. I have no idea why and any suggestions are most welcome!
***
Hello!

For my second post today I'd like to share a coffee themed ATC that I made for the Vera Lane Studio ATC swap. The ATC theme this month is Coffee or Tea and you can play along in our Facebook group. 


 I used Coffee Girl and the coffee shop from Tall Town as my images. I coloured them with Copic markers, added some Glossy Accents to the shop windows and some Stickles Diamond glitter to the girl's eyelids. 
The background of the ATC is made with blended Distress Oxides (Vintage Photo, Spiced Pumpkin and Mustard Seed). I added some stamping in Versamark ink along the edges and heat embossed in bronze.  
Once the images were fussy cut, the coffee shop was glued directly onto the background and the girl was popped on foam pads. The sentiment was inked and added at an angle.

Coffee Girl                       Tall Town
   

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. 
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies #1845 1AG 8/11
Crafting from the Heart #228 AG 18/11
A Gem of a Challenge #231 AG 22/11 (#2)
Cupcake Inspirations #458 Shades of Brown 24/11 Sweet Select

Artistic Inspirations #209 AG 25/11
A Perfect Time to Craft AG 26/11 (#3) 
Dragonfly Dreams AG 28/11 (#3)
613 Avenue Create #215 AG 30/11 (#4)
Corrosive Challenge #11 AG 02/12 (#2)


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

10 comments:

  1. |I love the colour palette you have used on this fabulous ATC. Great combination of images and beautiful colouring as always. I love the sparkle on her eyelids and the shine from the embossed background. I will "virtual coffee" with you anytime, Carole :) I'd love to sit by your side and watch you create. (Not in a creepy way...Ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous way to use shades of brown--with coffee-themed images! I just love your card with the glossy coffee cup and your embossed background! Fabulously done! Thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole this is a stunning ATC I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so crisp and clear! Beautiful background and perfect color combinations-Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic .Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you did the whole background! Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at A gem of A Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card. You have such great attention to detail. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at challenge Artistic Inspirations
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. No feedback, just a big smile and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful ATC. Great use of our colour challenge, and I love the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT (PS, sorry for how long it's taken me to comment. Life got a bit crazy!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.