Monday 3 December 2018

Vera Lane Studio: Calm and Bright


I am still having trouble with Blogger. 
I'm sorry, but I cannot comment on blogs that only allow Google account users to leave comments. For some reason, if you have comment moderation then I can comment. I have no idea why and any suggestions are most welcome!

***
Hello!

It's Monday once more, so it's my turn to share my DT project for Vera Lane Studio. Today sees a new Christmas release called Calm and Bright. It's two beautiful Christmas Tree Girls and a sentiment. I love them!

I made a card, simply because you can never have too many Christmas cards.



As usual I used Copic markers to colour the images. I added white highlights and Crystal Stickles to the tree baubles and star and also to the girls eyelashes.
The background is a die cut panel over the top of a gelli print. I matted it onto green card which I edged in black ink before placing it onto a card base. I added the sentiment directly onto the background. The girls are popped on foam for some dimension and grounded by a strip of the gelli print. Some white glitter card stars were added as a final touch.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. 
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  


Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges #463 Use a Christmas Tree 08/12
Hiding in my Craftroom #381 Christmas Colours 08/12
Crafting from the Heart #231 AG 09/12
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #95 AG 14/12
A Perfect Time to Craft #12 27/12 (#2)
Crafty Calendar Christmas Time 28/12 (#2)
Christmas Cards All Year Round AG 31/12 (#3)
Love to Craft #29 AG 31/12 (#3)
613 Avenue Create #216 AG 04/01
Dream Valley #192 Christmas 14/01


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning card. I love the sentiment and the images are so cute. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love the quirky images and die-cut background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Carole. The images are adorable and I love the background you've created for them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Carole and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this is so different and wonderful. Thank you for sharing today at LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely fun Christmas card. Thank you for sharing at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card .Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing and participating in the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project.
    Thanks for stopping by at 613 Avenue Create. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.