Tuesday 13 July 2021

* Pipin's Birthday Wishes


 Hello

Today I have a nice, simple card I made using Lavinia stamps. 

I absolutely adore Lavinia stamps, and greatly admire the beautiful cards I see Tracy Dutton and her DT make . I am slowly building my collection.

Here is little Pipin looking at the gorgeous Luna flowers.


I used Old Paper and Bundled Sage Distress Oxides for the background applying lightly with brushes from each corner. I used a mask to create the hills and ground and stamped the images with Versafine Clair Nocturn. I added some colour to the plants using Inktense pencils and a water brush.

I finished by adding some white highlights and a doodled border. A little glitter was also added.

That's all for now.

Thanks for stopping by.

PIP Challenges #2128 AG 18/07 
Crafty Sentiments AG 19/07
Stamping Sensations For a Lady 28/07
613 Avenue Create #7 AG/Use Watercolour 30/07 TOP ROCKER


10 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Carole!! I love the "misty" look you have created here and the silhouette stamping.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Carolle. Love the Lavinia stamps you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfectly magical feminine card using the Lavinia stamps, thanks so much for joining in with our 'For a Lady' theme at Stamping Sensations July challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply magical - a great use of the Lavinia stamps - I love the background you've done and the subtle layering - thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, Carole! I am slowly building my collection of Lavinia Stamps as well. Now, to find time to use them! I love your doodled border!
    Thanks so much for a wonderful response to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! You have been selected as a Top Rocker for the week of July 11-16, 2021 at 613 Avenue Create! Thanks for your wonderful creation and for supporting our challenge! Please stop by our blog and grab your badge!

    THE RESIDENT DESIGN TEAM
    613 AVENUE CREATE CHALLENGE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.