Monday 7 March 2022

Path of Positivity: Childhood Memories


Hello

 Welcome to the March Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme.

This month's option is to design a project that focuses on celebrating something special about our childhood.

Honours and Prizes include:
  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.
Here is my project. I am remembering when I had rabbits as pets, but also the fact that I was always a neat and tidy girly-girl and was dressed in lovely frocks by my mum. I didn't like to get dirty and would often go home to wash my hands when playing out. Yes ... OCD and a tiny bit neurotic are words that I would use to describe myself now :) However, my childhood was a happy one and I always had pets, mainly guinea pigs, rabbits, cats, chickens and goldfish. (Unlike my sister; she had a goat!)


The background is brayered PaperArtsy acrylic paint. I added some stencilled heat embossing and some white paint splatters. I die cut three daisies from the Sizzix Wildflower Stems #1 and watercolored them with Distress Inks. I also die cut the Carrot Bunny and fixed it so that he is holding one of the daisies. My Tim Holtz paper doll is 'me' in my frilly frock. I gave myself wings! The sentiment is a Small Talk sticker.
 

We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #99 Path of Positivity.

 

That's all for today! 
Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

My Time to Craft #476 Embossing 10/03
Allsorts Challenge 666 Distress 11/03
Simon Says Stamp Add Some Green 14/03 Designer Spotlight
Creative Fingers #226 AG 18/03
Double Trouble #105 Bring on the Green 20/03
Get Creative #109 Use Green 31./03
Creative Artiste #80 AG Mixed Media 31/03
Elibelle's Crafty Wednesday Spring is in  the Air 31/03
Heart 2 Heart Go Green 31/03
613 Avenue Create March AG 01/04

I'd really love some feedback :)      

I read and appreciate all your comments. 




xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning card. I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful is this piece! Great colors and dies with this sweet girl! So fun seeing all the projects celebrating different parts of our lives! Great way to get to know each other better! Love your story! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mixed media background for your daisies and the adorable bunny holding the flowers and combined with the sweet girl. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a true sentiment, and I love the green background paired with the black/white dotted paper behind it. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun Spring card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning artistic card - fabulous background and i love the mixed media look of it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at my challenge for Allsorts this week, and for joining in with my distress option.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just amazing, I love how you combined all the different elements onto this fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sentiment - that's a great background as well. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card with the different elements and background - fabulous!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card love the design. thanks for joining us for our March Monthly Challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card. Beautifully designed. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this Month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderfully happy looking project Carole. You made a lovely background for your pretty little scene and you look adorable as a fairy. Gorgeous colour blends and fabulous textures.
    Thank you for joining in with our March challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another fabulous creation, so very pretty with all the wonderful details!
    Thanks so much for sharing again at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.