Thursday 17 March 2022

Winter Cottage


 Hello

I made a winter scene using some Inkylicious stamps and Distress Oxides. 


I blended Distress Oxides to create the winter sky, using a torn piece of paper to mask the ground. I splattered some water to bleach out some colour, then stamped the Tall Pine Trees.
The Winter Cabin was stamped and some snow mounds made, again using torn paper as a mask to create shadows for the snow banks. Extra trees were added around the cottage and some foreground wintery twigs (Bare Branches).
White paint splatters were added as falling snow and some silver glitter gel pen was used to highlight the snow on the cottage and trees.
 

That's all for now.
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

PIP Challenges #2211 AG 20/03
TTCRD AG 31/03

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

4 comments:

  1. this is a very beautiful card Carole and great stamping

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing winter scene you've created. The sky is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.