Wednesday 20 July 2022

Gecko Galz: More Wanderlust


 Hello

We're heading towards the end of July and today is my DT day at Gecko Galz.
Our customer challenge, on the blog,  is Wanderlust and my projects are based on this theme.

First I have a retro travel tag:


I used one of the Little Ladies From Around the World and a travel poster from the Road Less Travelled collage set. I popped the poster behind a wooden frame and fussy cut the little girl. I made the background by stamping with a stencil, using distress oxides. The sentiment is a Small Talk sticker.

I also made a small journal page:


The background is stencilled with Distress Oxide inks. The lady and luggage image is from the Travel On collage sheet and it is teamed with a travel poster from the Postcards from Abroad collage set. I added some stamping around the edges and torn washi tape words containing adjectives describing travelling. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz's Small Talk sticker Book


My customer inspiration project was an A5 vintage journal page.
If you are interested you can see the details here.


That's all for now.
I hope you'll join our Wanderlust challenge where the winner will get a $25 shopping spree at the Gecko Galz shop.


The only rule is that you must use at least one Gecko Galz product (this can be one of the freebies or, of course, you can buy at the Etsy store!) Also if you sign up for the Gecko Galz newsletter, you'll be able to claim a free collage sheet each month and get first claim on the monthly $1 deals!

Please pop over to the Gecko Galz blog to see the fabulous designs by the very talented DT.

We also have a friendly Facebook Group where there are 4 monthly challenges, each with a collage sheet prize. 
Do come and join us!

I'll be back on the 1st August with more Gecko Galz projects.

Here's all the info you need:
Current Gecko Galz Challenge : "Wanderlust"
***
Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in the following challenges:

Tag
TTCRD July AG 02/08


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 
***

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine DT Member
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet beautiful and fantastic projects Carole

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine DT Member
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
    owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.