Monday 11 July 2022

Vera Lane Studio: Hello July


 Hello

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and I have made a polaroid slide using an older digi set called July:


She's a gorgeous girl enjoying a huge slice of water melon in the sunshine..
 I coloured her with Copic markers and added some white Posca pen highlights. Her background is stamped with one of Janet's AALL & Create stencils and distress oxide inks.  I stamped (AALL & Create) around the edges and added some paint splatters. I also brayered a little white acrylic paint onto the background so that July girl would stand out more. 
I popped her on a striped border, from Vera's Borders, to ground her.


July                                               Vera's Borders

 
That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here. or request from Janet via Etsy Contact.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge wk 14 AG 15/07
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #185 AG 16/07 (2/3)
PIP's Challenges 2228 17/07 (1/3) WINNER
Creative Fingers #235 AG 22/07 (1/3)
613 Avenue Create July AG 31/07 (2/8)
Corrosive Challenges #07 AG 06/08 (1/3)
Ally's Angels #60 AG 07/08 (1/3)

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

8 comments:

  1. Looks like July Girl is keeping cool by tucking in to her delicious, juicy melon - just what we need for the weather recently. A fabulous card once again, love your backgrounds and designs.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and composition. Thanks for joining us atavenue613-blog.com. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator
    613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
    chasingthedream,My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colouring, great images. Thank you for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another bright and fun creation! Thanks for leaving this fun project on our front porch at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and colorful card - love it! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es un trabajo muy bonito!!
    Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.