Isn't she beautiful!
I coloured her with Copics and finished with Polychromo pencil. She was fussy cut and popped on 3D tape. The background was heat embossed in white with an AALL & Create stamp, then smooshed into puddles of Distress Oxides. Some tone on tone stamping was added along with white splatters and finally some black stamping around the edges. I also added some die cut leaves and a taffeta ribbon.
Here are some close ups:
That's all for now.
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
I'd like to play along in these challenges:
Ellibelles Crafty Wednesday Aug AG 31/08
613 Avenue Create Aug AG 31/08 TOP ROCKER
* The Outlawz Paper-la-mode Challenge Every Summer has a Story 02/09 (2/3)
* Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #188 AG 03/09 (2/3)
* Corrosive Challenges Aug AG 03/08
* Sweet Stampers Challenge #71 Embossing 08/09
* Ally's Angels #61 AG 09/09
* Gem of a challenge #18 AG 09/09 TOP 5
* Welove2create Aug AG 30/09 WINNER