Monday 12 September 2022

* Vera Lane Studio: Caravan

 

Hello

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and I have a journal page to share featuring two digi sets,  Caravan and one of the quirky girls from Time to Party.

I coloured the images with Copic markers and finished them with Polychromo pencils. Once they were fussy cut, I popped them directly onto a stencil stamped background. I used one of Janet's AALL & Create stencil, Dandelions, and smooshed Distress Oxides over it, then spritzed with water and stamped it onto white card. I added some Background Noise stamps (again AALL & Create) and some torn washi tape to ground the images.

The caravan set comes with a washing line and some clothes to peg onto it, but my little girl has finished her chores for the day and is rewarding herself with a cup cake and some fresh air!



Caravan                                            Time to Party
  

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:


Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #189 AG 17/09
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges #2237 AG 18/09 Honourable Mention
Welove2create Aug AG 30/09
613 Avenue Create Sept AG 30/09
                                 
Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal page, Carole. Great background and I love the cute images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a fun layout, Carole. I love the colors you've used, which is unusual as pink isn't really a go-to color for me. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun journal page. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

    Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Beautifully created page. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.