Monday 26 September 2022

Vera Lane Studio: Libra

 

Hello

I'm back again today to share another zodiac tag, this time featuring the lovely Libra girl available from Vera Lane Studio

The good news is that there are now zodiac boys too!


As usual, I used Copic markers to colour the images adding some finishing touches with pencils. 
The background was made with PaperArtsy Infusions in Golden Sands and Emerald Glade ... I love the walnut stain in these pigments which create the grungy look. I also added some Nuvo sparkle pigments for a bit of autumn gold shimmer. The base is heat embossed in black sparkle powders, then coloured with Infusions and die cut - it forms nice grounding for the little girl.
I stamped around the edges with the leaf stamp from Janet's Tea Time stamp set from AALL & Create. I dyed the ribbon to match the background.




That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

613 Avenue Create Sept AG 30/09 TOP ROCKER
Corrosive Challenges Sept AG 30/09
Dream Valley #278 Autumn Colours 31/09
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #190 AG 01/10
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2239 AG 02/10
My Time to Craft #491 Pick 3 Autumnal Colours 05/10
Ally's Angels #62 AG 10/10
                                 
Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 

5 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful tag Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create's September, "Anything Goes with a Twist/Foliage" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this Zodiac series of tags Carole, this is gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Carole. I like her "ear-rings". Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and quirky, Carole! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.