Monday 6 March 2023

Vera Lane Studio: Einstein


 Hello

Welcome to my new follower, Ann Myers. 

Thank you so much for taking an interest in my blog.

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio and I'm delighted to announce that Einstein is Janet's new digi release today.

I made a journal page:


I coloured the digis with Copics and added some pencil shading. The background was already in my scrap box and was made with Brushos and Infusions pigments, spritzed with water. I added some stamping and crackle paste stencilling using the Hexagon sets from AALL & Create, along with lots of white paint splatters.

I used washi tape to ground the character and his chemical flasks, and I added extra washi tape around the edges to create a border. I darkened the edges with black archival ink. The sentiment was cut into strips, inked  around the edges with a sponge and adhered.

Einstein


That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous journal page, what a fun subject and great background once again.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous and great journal page Carole

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.