Monday 13 March 2023

* Vera Lane Studio: Perfect Cup

 

Hello

It's my DT day at Vera Lane Studio again and today I have a  postcard featuring a recent release called Perfect Cup.


Isn't she a sweetie! 
I coloured her with alcohol markers and popped her on a stencil stamped background (from AALL & Create) using washi tape to ground her. Some simple stamping was added to the edges along with darker inks.



That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies #2310 AG 19/03
*A Perfect Time to Craft #3 AG 28/03 DT Favourite
*613 Avenue Create  March AG 31/03

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. such a beautiful card Carole with a great bg

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love Janet's images.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the cute image! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She certainly is a sweetie, what a wonderful postcard! and I think I need to invest in some background stamps too. I love the frame that you have created around your postcard too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image and you've framed her beautifully with your fabulous background! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you playing on our street again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.