Monday 17 June 2024

Path of Positivity: Every Dream Begins with a Wish

 

 

Hello

Welcome to the midway post for the Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme. We have decided that our overall theme for 2024 will be THE POWER OF WORDS.

This month's option is to design a project that is inspired by quotes about Dreams.

Here are this month's quotes, but you can choose your own:

“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not’?” — George Bernard Shaw
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ― C.S. Lewis

“No dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big.” ― Anonymus

“Goals are dreams brought to life.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree  

Honours and Prizes include:
  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.

Here is my midway DT project.


I chose Lavinia Stamps and a Lavinia Laurel stencil to make my fairy wish card.
The background is a gel print made with Distress Oxide inks and the Laurel stencil. I added extra Peacock Feather ink around the edges and along a landscape mask to show the ground. I ink blended around a circle mask to replicate the sun. 
The Lavinia stamps used were: Moments Like These, one of the Large Wild Hares, the Fairy Charms, Foliage set, Mystic Swirl and the Every Dream sentiment stamp.
I added watercolour pencil to the fairy wings and some sparkle with Glimmer Dust glitter.


***
That's all for now.
We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!

 

The link up is here: Challenge #122 Path of Positivity.


Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!

xoxo 
I'd like to play along in these challenges:


I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. this is a super beautiful card Carole.........gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.