Wednesday 3 July 2024

Conjurer of Dreams: Winged Beauties


 Hello


Today I'm sharing some projects I made using Conjurer of Dreams images. I hope you'll pop over to the store and take a look at the Digital Art on sale for collage, scrapbooks, journals, cards and more.

The theme this month in the Facebook Group is Winged Beauty?.

Here is what I made:

This card features a humming bird from the Winged Beauty 2 set.


A white die cut card is placed on top of a Distress Oxide coloured piece of card which was also splattered with white paint. Some die cut leaves and flowers were made in complementary colours and the humming bird was fussy cut and popped on foam tape for dimension. Glitter was added to the bird image and the flowers.


xoxo
The Sisterhood of Crafters #26 In the Garden 07/07
Critter Crazy #88 25/07
Triple B Challenges (birds/blossoms/butterflies) July 31./07
Paper Funday Challenges #67 AG option Critter 04/08

***
These Flapper Girls with Wings are gorgeous in lovely sepia tones.
I selected some fancy dies, and some neutral papers and card to make a couple of cards.


This one uses Tim Holtz paper in the background matted upon gold card. The die cuts the image and the frame, so I had to make sure I printed the image at the right size.. I distressed the edges of the design paper with scissors and added a velvet ribbon and a knot bow to finish it off.
***


I used a Sizzix die to cut some pearly cream card and matted it onto bronze coloured paper. The image was cut and the edges distressed and matted first upon bronze paper, then on the pearly card. A lace flower was popped in the bottom corner as a simple embellishment.
***

These next cards feature the beautiful, watercolour Birds on a Branch.


I used a scalloped stitched die to cut the image and cut a larger frame from card coloured with Oxide inks splattered with water. I used a Lavinia stencil to add ink to opposite corners of the background, using two shades of each colour to add a little depth. I added some ink oxide splatters and inked around the edges of the background.



Crafty Animals #85 26/07
Stencil Fun Challenges July Stencil/Blues 31/07
***

My last card features the butterfly from the Winged Beauty set.


I used simple matting and layering with the help of some dies, white card and navy blue card to create this one.
***

And finally, some digital collages:

Flying SteamPunk Mice in a Magical Forest:




***

That's all for now.

Here are the sets that I used and links to the shop:


Birds on a Branch


Forest Fairies

Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (freebies available)

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. wow Carol you have bin busy very beautiful and gorgeous cards and images........gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.