Hello
Today I'm sharing some projects I made using Conjurer of Dreams images. I hope you'll pop over to the store and take a look at the Digital Art on sale for collage, scrapbooks, journals, cards and more.
We have an open, worldwide challenge at the Conjurer of Dreams Blog.
The challenge theme is always 'Anything Goes' and this month we have a twist of 'Murder Mystery'.
We hope you'll share your projects with us.
We also have a friendly Facebook Group where we would love for you to share your Conjurer of Dream projects.
Here is what I made:
An accordion tag book:
I used the Murder Mystery 2 set of tags as the base of my tag book.
I added characters from Clue Characters and Sherlock Holmes.
I also added elements from Crime Scene Clip Art.
***
Victorian Cemetry (a free with purchase set)
***
Victorian Mansion (a free with purchase set)
***
FREE IMAGE OF THE DAY
Every blog post has a free image which can be used to enter the free image challenge on the CoD Blog.
This is my free image, you can download it from the CoD blog here.
***
You can find the Conjurer of Dreams Etsy Store HERE.
If you spend $10 or more in the CoD Etsy Store between the 1st and 15th October and receive this set absolutely FREE (it will be emailed to you).
***
Please visit the
Conjurer of Dreams Inspiration Group on Facebook (inspiration, freebies & challenges)
Our Anything Goes, monthly challenge is open worldwide to all participants, using any company's digis, stamps, products etc.
The current Anything Goes challenge can be found here.
We have other Blog Challenges:
Free Image Challenge can be found here.
ATC Challenge can be found here.
Tag Challenge can be found here.
Autumn Challenge (Autumn Wreath) can be found here.
Please become a Blog Follower and join the fun.
xoxo








.jpg)

fantastic tag/card and cards Carole..........gr karin
ReplyDelete