Tuesday 13 September 2016

Gothic Arch: Gecko Galz

Hello from a warm and sunny September day in NW England!

I'd like to warmly welcome my latest followers: June Fletcher, Kath Buckell, Liz Cavill, Lisa Dryden and Valerija Pucsic. 
Thank you for your support, ladies! 

It really is a beautiful day, the weather office says it will be the warmest September day in these parts for half a century!  However, the sunlight is changing as we approach our autumn, and I'm finding it more and more difficult to get clear, sharp photos of my makes.

Anyhow, today I'm showing a Gothic Arch I made using Gecko Galz digital collage sheets. This is for one of the Gecko Galz Facebook challenges this month.

I don't really go in for the heavy, dark, gothic style, so my creation is based on shape only; and I chose some lovely autumnal colours.


Aren't the fox and little squirrel just gorgeous? I love vintage dressed animal images!

  I had to resize most of the images. First I made a digital collage. I printed it out and backed it on sturdy cardboard, then added a back door! 



Next I printed out the elements, fussy cut them and added them on foam pads/Pinflair Glue Gel to give a 3D effect. The edges of all images were inked in Vintage Photo and the doorway and arch was distress with ink too.


The images I used are:
The beautiful sunflower came from a free monthly collage sheet that all Gecko Galz Scrapbooking newsletter subscribers can receive.

Don't forget to add yourself to the draw for my blog candy. 
You can find out how HERE.



Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Gecko Galz Facebook Challenge September Gothic Arch Challenge

Artistic Inspirations Challenges #163 AG 18/9

Make My Monday #30 - Autumn/Fall Colours 25/9

Whoopsie Daisy September - Autumnal Colours 2/10

613 Avenue Create #189 AG with twist of Autumnal Colours 30/9

Creative Corner Challenges Woodland Creatures 16/9


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).



Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.