Saturday 15 April 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Fayette Fairy

Hello!
  
Today I'm sharing another of my 'Wings' DT projects for Vera Lane Studio.

I made this simple little card using the lovely Fayette Fairy set:



The background is a gelli print which has heat embossed stars/specks in white glitter. 
The lacey ribbon was gifted to me in a swap. The image is attached on foam pads. I added the sentiment on silver glitter card for extra sparkle.

Fayette Fairy

                 
      
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Polkadoodles 14 AG 21/04
My Time To Craft #343 No Patterned Paper 27/04
A Gem of a Challenge #192 Ribbon/Lace 27/04
Colour Crazy Challenge #15 AG 28/04
Creative Fingers Challenge #128 AG 29/04
Pattie's Creations #133 Shades of purple in image 04/05

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.