Saturday 22 April 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Rainbow ATC Swap

Hello!

I'm sharing an ATC I made for the current swap aVera Lane Studio Facebook Group.
The theme is 'April Showers bring Rainbows' and Mischelle is the host.


I used this cute little girl called April from the Hello April set and coloured her with alcohol markers. I teamed her with one of the snails from the Snail's Pace set. They both have Glossy Accent eyes and April has glitter eyeshadow.
The background is a gelli print which was stamped with raindrops (stamp by Ryn) and inked around the edges. Washi tape was added to ground the images and for some interest around the ATC edges.

Hello April                             Snails Pace

    

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo


I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Little Red Wagon JFF April Showers 26/04
DL Art #202 April Showers  27/04
Scrappers Delights Challenge #65 AG 2930/04
Crafty Calendar Challenge April Showers 01/05
Deep Ocean Challenge #153 Spring 01/05

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.