Wednesday 12 April 2017

Vera Lane Studio: Meg

Hello!
  
Today I'm sharing another of my DT projects for Vera Lane Studio.
This week, in our Facebook Group, we have a 'Wings' theme.

This is Meg from the Anniversary set:




The background is made with Brushos and all elements coloured with alcohol markers.

Here are the sets I used:

Wings For Things                      Anniversary                       Fayette Fairy

                

The sentiment is from Lost In Space


I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #55 15/04
Artistic Inspirations Challenges  #176 18/04
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1715 15/04
TTCRD  18/04
Inky Chicks #81 Use Purple 21/04
 xCrafty Cardmakers #186 Things with Wings 23/04


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks x
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.