Monday 31 July 2017

* Vera Lane Studio: Blooming Cats!


Hello Friends!


I'm here today to share my DT post for Vera Lane Studio. This is my final Blossoms post as we end July today. 
 I made a couple of cards using the lovely Les Chat.


The background was made with Distress Oxide inks. Aren't these cats fun? Of course, like all Vera Lane residents, they have names; Franoise is in pink and Luce is in orange.  All images were coloured, fussy cut and popped on foam pads apart from the flowers which were glued directly on to the background.  I like to mix and match VLS digital sets to make little scenes: the flowers are from the Paisley set (not available in the shop at the moment, but by request from Janet Klein); the clouds  are from Beach Love; Franoise's sun is from Sunny and Luce's is from Kat.






I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
You'll find us on Facebook in a closed group, which I invite you all to join! 
You can find us HERE
I guarantee, you'll get a very warm welcome!




Thanks for stopping by today.
xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Crafty Creations #346 AG 02/08
Cute Card Thursday #448 AG 03/08
Brown Sugar #261 AG 03/08
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #62 AG04/08
CAGI Just add flowers 05/08
Through The Purple Haze #130 AG 09/08


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.