Tuesday 26 September 2017

* {Pin}aspirational Challenges: Bestie Flowerpot Girl

Hello Friends!

Today is the start of a new challenge at 

{PIN}spirational Challenges.

Here is the inspiration photo for Challenge #200 which will run for 2 weeks 
(September 26th to October 9th).

Here is the inspiration photo: 


Our sponsor this time is the wonderful Sherri Baldy.

    
I was lucky to receive a My Besties digital stamp to work with called . Here is my card:



I used markers to colour the image and added some highlights with a white Post pen. I cut it with a stitched rectangle die, and leaving the die in place, I lightly inked the background.with Memento Nautical Blue. I added some die cut butterflies and some paper flowers to which I added a pearl centre. The sentiment is from a Gecko Galz collage sheet called Charming Words.




hope you'll pop over to 
to check out the gorgeous designs by the rest of the DT. 

We would love for you to take part in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today. 
xoxo

I'd like to take part in these challenges:

Crafty Sentiments AG 03/10
TTCRD AG 03/10
Imagine That AG 06/10 (14th)
Creative Fingers Challenge #137 AG 06/10
Dream Valley #164 One for the Girls 06/10
A Snowflakes Promise #44 AG 09/10


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).
Thanks x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.