Monday 11 September 2017

* Scrapbook Stamp Society: Kimono Bestie

Hello friends!


Today I'm sharing my DT project for 
Scrapbook Stamp Society

The challenge is always Anything Goes, but this time we have the option of adding handmade flowers.

The Winners and Runner-Ups will receive My Bestie digital stamps from a selection on offer.  For more details, please pop over to the challenge blog.

Here is my card:



The image was coloured with markers and cut with a stitched rectangle die. Whilst the die was still in place, I lightly inked the background with Memento Desert Sand. I teamed my image with some co-ordinating red and sand coloured papers. I made paper flowers using a Heartfelt Creations Ariana Blooms die and added pearls to the centres. I die cut some foliage from kraft card and added some dried natural flowers.


I hope you'll pop over to the Challenge Blog and see the DT's fabulous projects.
We would love it if you'd share your work with us!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Dies R Us #80 Flowers 13/09
A Gem of a Challenge #202 Use Kraft card 14/09
Allsorts Challenge #432 Use Two DPs 15/09
Jo's Scrapshack #205 AG 15/09
Glitter n Sparkle #256 AG 17/09
Crafty Friends #66 Use dies/punches 22/09
Angie's Digital Stamps #13 AG 30/09
Dragonfly Dreams  Patterned Paper 30/09
Scrappers Delights #70 AG 30/09


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).

Thanks. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.