It's time for another Vera Lane Studio project and today I have a card made with the versatile Mix n Match Vases.
There are 3 vases, 2 flowers and 4 sentiment sticks in this digi set. Here I feature just 3 of the images. I used Copic markers for colour. The background is brayered Distress Oxides, in Picked Raspberry and Peeled Paint. I brayered both horizontally and vertically to give a plaid effect, then sprinkled water droplets on to bleach out some of the colour. Next I placed a mask over the top and applied white chalky paint with a sponge. I added some script stamping in Peeled Paint and some white paint splatters. I edged the background with Picked Raspberry ink and finally black archival ink. Some torn washi tape grounds the vase.
Mix n Match Vases
I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane.
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!
Thanks for stopping by today.
I'd like to play along in these challenges:
* Paperbabes Samps #102 AG 27/09
* A Perfect Time to Craft #9 AG 27/09
* Classic Design Team Challenge #9 AG 29/09
* A Bit More Time To Craft #100 AG 29/09
* Creatalicious Challenges #171 AG 29/09
* Love to Craft #38 AG 30/09
* Love To Scrap #125 AG 30/09* Scrappers Delights AG 04/10 WINNER
* Creative Crafters #20 05/10
* Not Just Cards AG 09/10