Monday 2 March 2020

Vera Lane Studio: Dinos

Hello! 
Happy Monday!

Monday is my DT day at Vera Lane Studio. Janet has a fun new digi set release out today called Dinos. There are 3 different dino designs that are simply adorable.



I coloured my dinos with Copic markers and added some white highlights with a Posca pen. I gave the eyes some glossy accents. The background was made using a gelli plate. I brayered Iced Spruce Distress Oxide onto the plate then sprinkled diluted Brushos in Lemon and Magenta, mainly around the edges. I added some hills with torn copier paper and ink blending and splattered white paint all over the background. The dinos were popped on foam pads for some dimension and grounded with torn washi tape. The words are Tim Holtz Quote Chips.


Dinos

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane.
It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

***


11 comments:

  1. Carole, this creation just oozes fabulous, AS ALWAYS! And you always inspire me to the point of almost being overwhelmed. The day I make something 1/10 the caliber of yours will be my best day. So happy to have you and your art in my life! Big Hugs! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card. Those dinosaurs are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic and great card Carole it's beautiful
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great. Beautiful bright colours. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love these quirky images and what you create with them. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely fun card using lots of techniques. The dinosaur images are so cute and coloured beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute !! Thanks for joining us at the Colour it, Create it, show it off challenge blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this Carole, I love the background and the colours and those little dino's are gorgeous and fun..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another wonderful background and so perfect for those sharp guys.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carole this is wonderfully crafted and perfect for our March challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    PS: Love the bright colours and the sentiment x I am also now your latest new Follower x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabulous design - love your background and sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.