Tuesday 1 December 2020

Crafts Galore Encore: Caroling

 

Hello!

December brings another Anything Goes challenge at Crafts Galore Encore.

The sponsor this month is the Jan's Digital Stamp Shop and the are offering a $10 store voucher to the winner. 

Jan kindly gave the DT some digital stamps to work with. I chose Caroling and here is the card I made:


I received the black and white line image and I coloured it with Copic markers and fussy cut it leaving a thin white border. I made the background with PaperArtsy Infusions - Golden Sands for the ground and In the Navy for the sky. I added some gold Glimmer Mist to the sky and some white paint splatters. I die cut some trees from card that had been smooshed through  Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide. The Carolers are popped on foam tape for dimension. 

Many thanks to Jan at Jan's Digital Stamp Shop for generously sponsoring and supporting this challenge. We hope you'll pop over to the shop to see the many lovely products on sale. 


Please pop over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DTs wonderful designs. 


We'd love to see your creations.
Remember the challenge is always 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project - it doesn't have to be a card and you can enter up to 3 times.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

                                                                
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Love to Scrap #140 Winter Wonderland 30/12

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning Christmas card. Those carol singers are so cute and the background is fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Carole. Your background looks amazing and the carol singers are so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty!! Your background is really fabulous! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Carole. Lots of detail in the background and the image of the Carol singers has been cut out and coloured beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole, what a fabulous card. I especially love that background. Thanks for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Barbara DT member for { World Wide Open Design Team Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.