Wednesday 1 June 2022

* Crafts Galore Encore: Frog & Oleander


Hello

 Today sees that start of a new challenge at Crafts Galore Encore

The theme is always 'Anything Goes' and you can enter up to 3 different projects The challenge runs all month until mid day (GMT) 29th June.

Beccy's Place is very kindly sponsoring this month's challenge.

Here is my project using the lovely Frog and Oleander set:


I used the pre-coloured digi stamp for my project. I printed it three times, so that I could fussy cut it and layer it up on foam pads for a decoupage, 3D effect. I added some Polychromo shading on the top layers and some white Posca pen highlights. I made a stencilled background using three shades of green Distress Oxide inks and a lovely AALL & Create stencil. The sentiment is stamped.


Many thanks to Beccy at Beccy's Place for continuing to support the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Please pop over to Crafts Galore Encore to see the DT's wonderful designs. 


We'd love to see your creations.
Remember the challenge is always 'Anything Goes' and so you can create any type of project - it doesn't have to be a card and you can enter up to 3 times.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo

                                                                
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenges #2222 Colour Challenge 05/06
*Dream Valley Challenges #271 Summer Colours 11/06
Use Your Stuff #449 AG 11/06
Classic Design Challenge June 26/06 Highly Commended
A Perfect Time To Craft June AG 28/06
Beccy's Challenges June 30/06
Penny's Challenges #522 AG 07/06

I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning card. Such beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Carole. I love the little frog clinging on the flower stem and the delicate background xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Carole! It was a great idea to print the image multiple times so you could build it up as you did, you've added so much dimension to the scene you created. I like the little touches of white you added to the leaves and the frog, and I also like the wonderful background you stencilled. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such a lot of work but the reward is great. Lovely card, Carole. Thank you for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.