Monday 6 June 2022

Path of Positivity: Everyday Heroes


Hello
Welcome to the June Path of Positivity Challenge.

Our challenge is always Anything Goes with an optional theme.

This month's option is to design a project that focuses on celebrating something special about your hero or someone you look up to.

Honours and Prizes include:
  • $6 worth of images from Scribbles Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all qualifying entrants.
  • A badge for the following honours: Top PickVoter's ChoiceMost InspirationalRandom WinnerDT Delight.
I found it really difficult to pinpoint one particular hero, so I decided to go along the route that there are some pretty amazing, ordinary people in all walks of life who are heroes in every sense of the word.
I am thinking in particular of those people who face danger in their line of work in order to protect and help the public and also all those who offer support to the vulnerable and sick. I was particularly reminded of two Macmillan nurses, Anne and Chris, who literally held our lives together when my mum was diagnosed with terminal cancer. They were our super heroes at that devastating time. 

Here is my 'Everyday heroes' project:


The background was printed onto white card. I decided to use a graphite pencil to add shading to the quirky buildings (Tall Town by Vera Lane Studio) so that the characters would pop. The characters (Super Girl and Super Hero also from Vera Lane Studio) are coloured with Copic markers, fussy cut and adhered to the background with washi tape as grounding. I used a sentiment from the Super Hero set, cut it into strips and adhered to the card.


We would love to see your creations! 
Just make sure that your entry is positive, inspirational, motivational or encouraging in some way!
The link up is here: Challenge #102 Path of Positivity.

 

That's all for today! 
Many thanks to Scribbles Designs for sponsoring the challenge.


I'll be back with a another Path of Positivity project in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for stopping by today!
xoxo
                                                                                                                                            
I'd like to play along in these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge #12 AG 17/06
Colour Crazy Challenge #23 AG 25/06
613 Avenue Create #202206 AG 29/06
Dragonfly Dreams #June Outdoors 30/06
Corrosive Challenge June AG 02/07
Crafty Gals Corner #232 AG 12/07

I'd really love some feedback :)      

I read and appreciate all your comments. 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful group of people to look up to Carole. Our first responders truly are everyday heroes. I'm glad to hear that you were helped by some nurses in particular (very sorry to hear about your mum's illness). Your card is amazing as always my dear. Beautiful job on your post and thanks for being such an awesome team member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the colouring of your images. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.