Monday 6 June 2022

Vera Lane Studio: She Swims


 Hello

Today, for my Vera Lane Studio DT project, I have a mini journal page to share featuring the She Swims digi set. This set was a customer request and Janet kindly obliged. She also made a He Swims digi set and a Beach Accessories set. As you would expect, the characters are just oozing cuteness and quirkiness.

Here is my page:


I coloured the images with Copic markers and fussy cut them. The background was made by laying Distress Oxides on a stamping block, spritzing with water then stamping it onto white card. I added some tone on tone stamping and some black stamping around the edges using AALL & Create stamps. Janet's Wishy Washi washi tape acts as grounding for my character and her accessories.


She Swims      
   

Beach Accessories                            He Swims
  

That's all for now.

I hope you'll come along and play on Vera Lane. It's such a friendly, fun place to be!

  

Here's all the info you need:

AALL & Create carry Janet's clear stamp sets, stencils and Washi Tape. 
A list of stockists can be found here.

This is me and Casey - a personalised digital stamp from Janet Klein. 
Order yours here.

I'd like to play along in these challenges:

Dream Valley Challenges #271 Summer Colours 11/06 TOP 3
Pammies Inky Pinkies #2223 AG 12/06
Make My Monday #176 Summer Fun 19/06
Craft Rocket Challenges #93 Girls 27/06
Ellibelle's Challenge June AG 29/06
Sognandoscrap #103 AG Summer 30/06
Crafting Happiness June AG 30/06
4 Season Challenge #57 Mixed Media 30/06
Crafty Gals Corner #232 AG 12/07

Thanks for stopping by today.

xoxo 


9 comments:

  1. A fabulous combination of beautifully coloured images and sunny beach background colours,a wonderful summery card,thank you for joining in the challenge at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card on a challenge Carole and I had to come by to say your card is just awesome! Love the digi's from Vera Lane. Your colouring is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and quirky! I love how you have done the background - it looks fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing your creation in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun does start at the beach. Great colours. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and sunny colours for this fun beach scene Carole, such a lovely page for your journal.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a very happy Summer card

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is certainly beach weather! Thanks for joining us at Sognando Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful creation, love it!
    Thanks for joyning our Mixed Media challenge on the 4 Season blog.
    grtz Colien

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superleuke mixed Media kaart heb je gemaakt.
    Bedankt voor je deelname aan de challenge bij 4-Season Challenge Blog.

    Groetjes Nelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.