Friday 9 December 2016

Sandi's Snowman

Hello!

Yay - it's Friday!!

Firstly, I'd like to welcome Peg Pearce, my latest G+ follower! I'm so glad you joined me!

I made a card to play along at the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge. 

The free digi this month is from Sandi's Samples and it's called 65Snowman.

Here is my card:



I used Spectrum Noir markers to colour the image and cut it out with a stitched rectangle die. I felt there was too much white space, so for the background to the image I added swirls and dots with a Quikie glue pen and added iridescent glitter. The snowman's bob on his cap and the poinsettia also have a touch of glitter.
I printed some papers from the Merry and Bright set by Imagine That. The snowman was mounted onto deep pink bauble paper and the background was made by layering pink snowflakes on top of pink bauble paper. The centre of some of the snowflakes were glittered. The edges of the papers were inked in Memento Rosebud. 
Pale pink organza ribbon was attached at the bottom of the card. The image was mounted on foam pads. A sentiment was printed and cut with a Pierced Banner die and this too was added on foam pads. A bow and some crystal gems were added as a finishing touch. 

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
xoxo



I'd like to play in these challenges:

Make My Monday Challenge #36 Show Me A Snowman18/12
The Paper Girls Challenge #117 Snowmen 18/12
Come and Get It Challenge Christmas 31/12
Christmas Cards All Year Round December Anything Christmas 31/12
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra 31/12
Paper Creators Crafts #54 Christmas 31/12
12 Months Of Christmas #24 AG/Option of Welcome to the North Pole 31/12


I'd really love some feedback :)      
I read and appreciate all your comments. 

To leave a comment, please click on the G+1 button below.
(If this does not open up the comments, please click either the link to this particular post in the sidebar, or click on the red heading at the top of the post and, hopefully, the comments will open).


Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to read each one and appreciate you taking time to visit my blog!

Please remember, as this is a public blog, if you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit here.